Photo from my trip to Norway. Fantoft church
There is still a lot of things that I want to do and some things that I have enough of. There has to be a limit to how many goats I can do in one month and have in one book... although I seem to come up with new ways to do them all the time. This is not me saying that I am done with goat. I love doing them I just feel that I need to do some other designs for this project.
There is still some days and spots left to fill with evil awesomeness so don't hesitate to write me with ideas.
I have tried to make a list of basic ideas and keywords of the things I really want to do. My goal is to have all my material collected in July so if there should be someone with a really awesome idea but won't be able to make it in march I MIGHT be able to fit you in later... but it has to be good... really good.
So here is the list of things I really really want to do. Most of it I imagine done in a really really simple traditional style. Most of it few colors like black, red, maybe yellow or green. Some of it can be mixed with other things for those of you who neeeeeed a rose or a skull... or even a goat. Yes sure, I will do a goat IF it is mixed with a "portrait" of a member of a Black Metal band. HA! Ok here it is...
- Classic traditional girls faces with corpse paint. Maybe spikes or something
- Naked witch-like girls with corpse paint
- Those cheesy baby angles (cherubs)... but with corpse paint
- mystical Satanic/devil figures with symbols around them (Super simple and graphic style)
- Band members made traditional. (Varg/Burzum, Gorgoroth, Immortal, Darkthrone, 1349, Carpathian Forest, Mayhem etc) Yes, roses can be added here but standing alone will also look really cool.
- Made-up black metal faces/persons. Maybe with weapons and spikes.
- Seriously... I really want to do some band members!! Like the ones on the flash page!!
- Nature stuff. Trees and moons and bones and shit. Runes maybe.
- Covers like Darkthrone: Transilvanian Hunger, A blaze in the northern sky, Panzerfaust, Under a funeral moon. Burzum: Filosofem, Burzum, Hvis lyset tar oss. Mayhem Live in Leipzig. Carpathian Forrest: We are going to hell for this, Through Chasm, caves and titan woods. etc.
Some albums have cool artwork for the songs inside the covers as well... this leeds to the next:
- Reference to song titles. We can write a title with evil letters and then something that goes with it.
- Did I mention people from bands? You know... like simple portraits?
- Stuff with band names like a sheep head on a pole and Gorgoroth written or naked crucified people as reference to their live show.
I'm also still open for your own ideas because I keep coming up with stuff and then forget it again so just bring it!
So Email me if you want to have something done for the book. Come on... you know you want to!!
Here is a little motivational video from one of my favorite bands