Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The force is strong with this one...



We are off to California for some good times with our OC buddies and later some more international hanging at Long Beach. Hopefully our beloved Quality Suites will supply us with internet so there will be chances for blogging. Due to extreme busy times at the shop I havn't even gone through the Japan pictures yet so that will have to wait.

Since we have to leave for the airport now I will leave you with this little teaser. I will show the real deal later. This is from the New York tattoo convention where there was an artshow celebrating the anniversery of Empire Strikes Back. I got this picture of my paintings from the man behind the show! AWESOME!!




Now I must fly away!

3 comments:

igl said...

coooooooool !!!

JIMELITWALK said...

Coo!!!, when you coming to Vegas?

legiontattoo said...

aswesome! but i still think ROTJ is better....