Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thank You

In these times where everybody is or can become a custom tattooer, it can be easy to forget how lucky and privileged we are. We have become used to getting to do what we want and sometimes so much that "what we want" isn't even good enough. Going through my files, to find photos for this blogpost, I thought a lot about how lucky I am.  How amazing my job is. What a privilege it is to have customers who trust me enough to let me do what I do. I have fun tattoos to do all the time and it is not because I feel too good to do a kanji or a tribal, I'm just lucky enough to have customers who want me to do what I do. But most of all I feel lucky to get to tattoo at all. 
With all the things that has been going on the last many months it is also easy to "forget" all the nice people who have been through the shop to get tattooed, but looking through the photos they are all coming back. Not that any of you have been forgotten, just stowed away for a short period.
So thank you, everybody who has been kind enough to let me do my thing and let me tattoo you. Thanks for all the good talks and fun times! Thanks for keeping me busy!

This post is also a thank you to all the customers who come back either to show me their healed tattoo or to get more done. It can be hard to get a picture of the healed tattoo when most of my customers are traveling to get them done. But luckily I also have people who comes back again and again. Thank you! So here is some photos of some healed tattoos.









Did you notice that the blog is still alive?
Well drop by next week and see if it still is!

No comments: