Thursday, December 29, 2016

Burn it down... Build it up!



So here I am again, facing a new start on my art-lovechild, Conspiracy Inc. 
From January 2017, I will be flying solo for a while. It is time for me to bring back Conspiracy Inc. to the way it was ment to be and how it once was. Before any of you get tooooo psyched up, let me assure you there has been no drama or bad blood or anything like it involved in this decision from anyones side. It is how it goes and this was a necessary progression from everyones side. So no need to worry or make up drama stories... Everyone is cool and happy.

It is hard for me to explain what it is that I want to do with Conspiracy Inc. but what has kept popping into my head while figuring out what I wanted, was the time I had with Eckel and Electric Pick working with me. We were 3 individuals who each worked to get our own work out there and to make our own "business" succesfull but who also was a great inspiration to each other. We each pushed each other in the right way and everyone brought something to the table and treated the shop as if it was their own. I am not looking to find new versions of that, because that won't happen, but what I will do is spend more time, beginning from January, working on having a inspirational shop to work in. Finding more time to make fun events once in a while. Get back on the blog (I know that song is getting old) and share what is happening with me and the shop. I will not be in any hurry to find new artist working here permanently. I will take my time to find someone(s) who fits in and who is willing to deal with the fact that we are hiding away from everyone else, in the second backyard, and who wants to push their own work and art. I want it to be inspirational to work in my shop and I am not just talking about the tattoos being made but the whole attitude toward wanting to create something special. Again, not only talking about the tattoos being made but making Conspiracy Inc. a place unlike any other shop. I have the frame, I have the space. There is room for making things in wood. There is room to make photos and even develop films and print them. There is room and equipment for making screen printing and there is room for painting and creating anything you can think of. I just need someone who is eager to put some of this to use with me. Someone who wants to work in a cozy, relaxed, private style studio that offers the options for many other creative possibilities than just tattooing. It's not a must, but it would be nice to have someone who would be excited about these options. 

 Conspiracy Inc. have always been located a bit out of sight, and now more than ever, since we are hidden away in the second backyard, behind a gate. This makes it hard for artists who rely on some sort of traffic to get new customers, so I want to make sure that anyone who want to come and work with me here, including guest artists, can provide their own customers and are willing to put in the work needed to get that kind of clients. Something to think about. But that is all in the future.

I wanna squeeze in a bit of important info for you all, before signing off. 

I am excited to start this new year and this new beginning with one of my best friends and one of the original Conspirators, Electric Pick. He will be back here in Berlin with me from the 10th of January to the 4th of February. I think he still have a few spots available for some sweet tattoos so get in contact with him to book a spot or two!


I will be spending some more time with my Norwegian tattoo family in the last two weeks of February. I don't have to exact dates yet but you can already now email me to reserve a spot at Let's Buzz. Send a mail with idea, placement, size, budget and what else I would need to know to book you in, to onkelallan@gmail.com


I will be working at the annual Paris convention, Mondial Du Tatouage, from the 3rd - 5th of March. I will be doing walk-up tattoos as usual from predawn flash. So just drop by and see if there is anything you like.

There is some new merch in the webshop so go check that out as well.
Fancy pins



New shirt.

Patches.


All this and more is available in the webstore HERE.


I also finally got to do, not just one, but two, sketch books. You can either pick one up at the studio or through Gentleman's tattoo flash who makes it for me. You can buy it HERE.



Speaking of books. As most of you already know by now, my Black metal book is finally a reality and I am getting amazing feedback from all over the world and different circles. I am very excited to hear from people, who doesn't know about black metal, how much they have enjoyed diving into this book of mine. I personally couldn't be more proud. 
I am also excited to see what the people portrait in it feels about it, now that they slowly are finding their way to the artists who were kind enough to let me use their words instead of mine. 
I am specially excited and honoured that "this guy" wanted me to sign every piece in his box... including the box. Kristian "Gaahl" did not only write the foreword but let me photograph him both on and off stage. This has led to an amazing friendship and I am happy to call him my friend. 

 "Who would have thought, when we first met, that you would be signing things for me?"

You can buy the book online through Clandestine Republic HERE
or at the studio, where I can sign it for you. There is also a few available in Bergen, Norway at Let's Buzz tattoo and soon at Nidhogg Tattoo as well.
Ok I think that is enough info for one post, don't you think?
But I guess you still want some tattoo photos, right?
Ok so here you go! 
Happy New Year!











3 comments:

Chelsea Hancock said...

Wow, these designs are very graphic and haunting. I like them though. The contrast between the dark theme but visibly bright colours makes the tattoos very noticeable!

The unique clothing said...

If you're looking for tattoo shirts long sleeve, look no further than The Unique Clothing provides top-rated choices at affordable rates.

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®