Saturday, March 17, 2018

#YOUTUBELIFE #TRAVEL #VLOGGER

Hey guys! How are you? How have you been??



I have yet again neglected you guys but I have been trying to give you something else instead. I have been focusing so much on trying to get my Youtube channel rolling and I still need your help with this! Please, if you aren't already, go subscribe to the channel HERE. It means a lot to me and it will help me making the channel better and reach a bigger audience. So please go subscribe, share the channel any way and any where you can. I really really appreciate it! 
I have been trying to become better at filming and editing so that it will be something to look forward to look at! I am trying. And I am learning something new about the whole process every time I sit down to do a new edit. So stick with me and be a part of the Vlog gang from the start and see it grow to something great! 

To stay on the subject of the channel, I want to ask you guys about what you want to see. 
With the big USA motorcycle trip coming up, I have been watching a ton of review videos on gear, bags, packing tips etc. and a lot of it is shit... and a few helpfull. Seriously, I don't need to see you open a box with a bag in it! I need to hear what you think about it and what it is good for! So I have been thinking that it could be interesting for some to see how we will go about packing for this trip and what gear we use and what works for us and the trip we are heading out on. So let me know what you think. Should I do some more in depth videos on stuff like that?
Right now I am waiting to hear back from a bag company that sounds pretty much perfect for my packing of photo gear as well as the normal things like clothes. It has been the hardest task to find a bag that works as a travel bag, a photo bag and a motorcycle bag but I might have found it! I have reached out to them and hope that they want to do a collaboration with me on this. Hopefully that could be the beginning on something awesome! We will see. 
My friend Sascha and Vater Und Sohn have already send me a goodie bag for the trip! Thank you brother! See the video HERE.

Speaking of the trip... go follow us on Instagram HERE
We will obviously be posting photos from the trip but we will also be sharing info there on where we will be next, where you can come hang with us, where to come buy us a beer or give us a highfive or maybe come ride out with us. So Please go follow and spread the word! 

I am almost done with a batch of photos from the Thailand trip so drop by my photoblog HERE.
Hope you will like the photos there. Would you guys follow a Uncle Allan photo profile on instagram? I realise that most people are following the unclea profile for the tattoos but I would like to share more of the photos I do without feeling guilty for sharing NON-tattoo photos. What do you think?

Ok, we can't have a post without some tattoos in it, now can we? So here is a random drop of some more or less recent tattoos I did. I better stop this survey post before I bore you to death! But guys! Please give me some feedback on these things either in the comments here, on my own instagram or the Motor Running or my Youtube channel. I would love to hear from you and to know if there is anyone out there still.











But since you like tattoos so much, go check out one of the videos on my youtube channel with me tattooing... I will make it easy for you.. just press HERE




8 comments:

Cara Membuat Pupuk Organik dari Kotoran Kambing said...

wow, the badass tattoo

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®

Bùi Minh Trading said...

VIGLACERA

BENITO FAUSTO said...

I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

Анна Стасюк said...


Email: int.hackers002@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(765) 705-0044
-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at

Prices for clone cards with their balance that we offer:


* Gold VISA- € 450 ----> Balance € 250,000 Daily withdrawal of € 1,500, validity 24 months

* Gold Mastercard- € 1,500 --- -> Balance € 325,000 Daily withdrawal of € 1,800, validity 36 months

* Platinum Visa - € 3,550 ----> Balance € 480,000 Daily withdrawal of € 2,000, validity 24 months

* Platinum Mastercard - € 5,600 ----> Balance € 620,000 Daily withdrawal of € 2,500, validity 36 months

* Infinity Visa - € 10,000 ----> Balance € 750,000 Daily withdrawal of € 3,000, validity 24 months

* Infinity Mastercard - 20,000€ ----> Balance 850,000 € Daily withdrawal of 3500 €, validity 36 months

Once payment has been made 12h to 48h in Europe and 12h to 72H worldwide
After your order will be available, at the delivery address given.
Shipping is by courier with parcel tracking within 2hrs after payment

If you order regularly with us, we guarantee that you will not miss anything in the near future.

Email: int.hackers002@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(765) 705-0044

globaltravelsdoc said...

One thing I have noticed about certain sites is that, even though they have tons of content, the site looks great and the headlines are eye catching is that the material is simply filler. It’s downright unreadable. You can forget it 6 seconds after you read it. Not the case with your post though, really enjoyed it reading it and it held my attention all the way through! Keep it up. PASSPORT-FOR-SALE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

NoveltyDMVExperts said...


I have read Your Article and Learn a lot from it. I can Imagine the time it took to get all this expertise exposed . You can also look here to see where to easily get a FAKE BANK STATEMENT THAT WORKS FROM ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

While doing more research , I fell on this which helped me to obtain a statement for Wells Fargo of which my loan was approved with ease . I was amazed so I decided to share the platform for everyone to enjoy their services.
Note: They offer the following loans to individuals-
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

Harry Peterson said...

I highly recommend the service of FUNDS RECOVERY CHAMBERS Solution for a fantastic job at recovering my life savings which I naively put in a fake crypto investment scheme. I had a stressful situation going on and they were so patient with me and did help me through this. The staff members are very legit and good in explaintion email them on fundsrecoverychambers at gmail dot com , not just classifying the problem and charging not without good response. I must commend them for recovering my money from the people who stole from me. If you are ever in need of such service, you can contact them via: (fundsrecoverychambers@gmail.com) “Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate that you have been able to get my funds recovered, Their transparency and commitment to my recovery were admirable throughout the entire process even with the cost being fair. I am sending this testimony to affirm the legitimacy.
Email: fundsrecoverychambers at gmail dot com