Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Evian

We just got back from a few days in France. The reason for our trip was the 2 days convention in Evian and following Nicks birthday but more about that later.
Evian is a nice little town with mostly older people living there and not much to do so it seamed like a strange location for a tattoo convention. I was kinda nice to walk out of a noice buzzing convention and look at pretty mountains and cute houses so it worked!

Here is what came out of my trip this time. Did one more but we need to re-outline it so the pictures of that one will have to wait a bit.

To see more pictures and read tales from our trip to the country of smelly cheeses and baguettes then go to my wifes blog! So is sooo much better at this than me.





Morning cafè


Outside our hotel and few steps from the convention.




I ended up working all the time as always so I never even saw what was going on in the rest of the place but good to meet some people we only see on conventions and to meet some new friends.

More pictures later! I had my 35 mm Holga with me Loaded with B/W film so I am looking forward to see what comes out of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv the lettering on the last piece,