Friday, March 9, 2012

Faces Of Black Metal

You are hereby all invited to come to my gallery opening on the 24th of March at the Lionheart Gallery. The show will be of my paintings based on or inspired by, photos from Peter Beste and his book, "True Norwegian Black Metal".
  
I am really excited to show you all these paintings and I am happy that Peter agreed to let me use hi s photos and that Igor and Meike from Lionheart wants to show the product.

I will also be showing a few photos from my trip to Norway where my goal was to capture the roots of Black metal. For me the Norwegian nature plays a huge roll in why Norwegian, or scandinavian black metal sounds the way it does and seperates it self from the rest of the genre. Some photos are taken with my digital camera and some is taken analogue and developed by myself in our own darkroom. 

I hope to see some of you there!




Lionheart Tattoo Gallery
Weseler Straße 146
46149 Oberhausen


3 comments:

-Straight Edge Photography- said...

Allan, wish I was there mate. Looks really cool and a great theme. Give 'em hell and stay hungry.

M

paginas web said...

Wonderfull !!

diseño web said...

Que bien, que bueno que brinden este tipo de información, saludos