Monday, September 22, 2008

More (Insert horse sounds)

All though I did get some good surgestions on how to spell that sound horses make I still keep it up to the reader to make his or her own horse sound. So go ahead! Do it!! You know you want to!

Ok with that done I will just show this newest piece in the line of majestic animals! This proud horse is now owned by a Swedish girl who today recieved her first tattoo. Did good too! No moving or whimpering or anything! Good job.



Hunter Spanks got here this morning. And by morning I mean 7 o'clock!!! Damn!! Too early if you ask me! Anyway! It is good to have him here! He brought his 3 sheets of the flash that we are doing together...and they kick ass on my sheets that I kinda thought were done...well not any more! I need to add some stuff and fix up some things to keep up with what he has done! It is AWESOME!!! So I am gonna skidadle and go paint!!

Maybe tomorrow then!

6 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

Prruuuhhh!

Anonymous said...

Damn that's one fine looking horsie!

Anonymous said...

not crazy about horses but i luuv that sound...ihhhrrrrh?

GospelAngel said...

Hey dér Søn No. 1 ... Det er da godt nok en både flot og spændende blog, du har fået dig dér! Har lige tegnet abonnement på den! (Og osse på Malles) ... KNUUUUUUS

Wolf189 Photography said...

Lovely colors!

Anonymous said...

Ih Malle, det var det jeg ville skrive!!