Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't mess with Texas

It has been a while since I have had the time or internet connection to post any blogs...soooorrrryyy!!!
Well I am in Austin and with convention and tattooing and shopping and lack of internet when I could get near a real computer I havn't been able to post anything really. My lovely wife have some awesome pictures from the trip so far. As soon as we are back I promise the posts will come flowing!! Many LC-A+ pictures, many normal pictures and some cool tattoos as well. So be patient. We will leave tomorrow, sadly, but today will will go to some huge fleamarked where we hopefully will get our last shots and buy or last cool thingys!!

I will see you all soon!!

1 comment:

CoreyGirl said...

oh sure, show me up.

now i really do need to update...