Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm kind of a big deal...my appartment smells of rich mahogany.


I somehow made it to Tattoo Artist Magazine!! They did a huuuuge article with me and not only that but they were stupid enough to give me the cover aswell. I do share it with Tony Hundahl from Rock of ages in Austin so half of them is with my cover and half is with his. So for those of you readers who are tattooers, go buy the magazine and check it out...you have to be a tattooer to buy it.


The Original Artwork


5 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

So so famous!!

Jesse Smith said...

Congratulations Homie!

igl said...

proud,(...) son, i´m very proud...!

-Straight Edge Photography- said...

You're the shit now bro....you always were in my view. Have an extra pirate coin for me before bedtime.

Vi ses

M

Anonymous said...

Cannot be