Thursday, June 4, 2009

California

Just a quick update here from California to let you all know that we are alive and well and enjoying seeing our friends again. There will be a picture post soon...well maybe not until like in a few days because we will be busy all day today with picking up friends from the airport and checking in on the Queen Mary in Long Beach before this weekends convention. I am sensing good times ahead and some crazy times too. There is something about a bunch of people in short shorts and kneesocks...hmmm??
Something else to look forward to is the tattoos I did yesterday! It might have been a sacrificial lamb and a mighty wizzard. Maybe!

I will get back here with proofs as soon as I can but I don't know if there will be any internet on the boat...there is ghosts but I am not sure about internet!

See you all later

2 comments:

GospelAngel said...

I've seen the short shorts and kneesocks! A truly scaaary sight!! ... Looking forward to hearing more about the ghosts though!! He-he!!
Glad to see, you're enjoying yourselves! Have a great convention!

Sascha said...

buddy, i already cut me some shorts, and who do u think is getting one too??? miss u guys and i can´t wait to have u in our mansion!!!!2 weeks left!!!!! yyyeeeeaaahhhh!!!