Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ohh shit she's a golddigger!!


Here it is! My latest life sign! I wanted to do a nice long post with what I have been up to but now I have to go to work. So once again, please be patient with me...more will come. But at least I have some picture for you to look at!! Right?!






Go see the rest of this piece on the conspiracy inc blog soon!




Aussie neck.


Swedish leg on a leg...and tits...no, really!




This Aussie was supposed to get a neck piece but ended up getting this instead.


I have been wanting to post this video for ages...well since it came out but havn't had the time to post anything as you might have noticed. But here it is now. I have this idea about putting music videos in the next couple of post, just to share what we are into at the moment. Anyway, I found this other video featuring Cee-lo Green doing a Band Of Horses cover. A bit heavy but I posted another Fuck You video to make you feel better again. I guess that's the new official video but I think I like the simple one better. Well enjoy! Now I gotta go work!






5 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

Dygtige baby, elsker dem allesammen, men måske især elefanten!!

Ronnie said...

Fucking sweet

Joseph said...

Nice tits !!!

m0658 said...

uncle a du er en så fuckings enorm inspirasjon for meg.. en dag drømmer jeg om å få en neckpiece av deg, gjør du dem i cph?

David Finn said...

Just thought you should know nigga!!!

Song of the year so far