Wednesday, September 21, 2011

London news.

Here is a quick post made from my iPhone so I'm sorry if it doesn't look like it is supposed to. This is the first time I try this blogger app but I have had noooo time to blog for a while. Every day working and going home afterward to paint for my London flash. Still not done yet but this is the last chance I have to post a preview of what you can get done at this weekends London tattoo convention. There is no appointments so just drop by and see if there is an opening and something you like. Every design will only be done once so it will remain exclusive.
Now if you will excuse me I have a tattoo to do before packing and finishing my flash.

6 comments:

Toby McTequila said...

That´s just sick, I love it!

ELECTRIC PICK said...

EVIL!!!!!
Awesomeness home slice!!!! Unbelievable amount of work!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
That's why I'll be back soon!

HK says hi!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!

Mr. Fu’s Tattoos said...

Awesome flash! I really need to start going to some tattoo conventions... I also want to start collecting flash from my favorite artists.

Anonymous said...

I'd buy that set in a heartbeat!

Abbacars said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's very helpful for us.
Mitcham Cab | Mitcham Minicab | Mitcham Airport Transfer