Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Canadanish?


First off...sorry that I havn't been blogging for a while! I know, I know! Bad Uncle!! Sorry to those 2-3 of you who reads this thingy! But now I will try to be more blogistic and blog more than ever before...or at least when I have something to blog about...how does that work for everyone?
But since I havn't been blogging for a while things have been piling up here in my blog folder so get ready for a bloggathon!!!...unless if you look at my blog, like most people, and read it from the top and in that case this is the end of it! Hmmm... Well on with the show!!

I had these two Canadian brothers coming to get tattooed...well they didn't come to Denmark just to get tattooed. They had family roots here in Denmark and were also here to see old family places and such! Anywho...Kyle wanted this skull with the hourglass that he found on a plate on a tumb in the cathedral in Roskilde when he was here last year.




...and my version of it:



His brother wanted this drowning young gypsy lady...sooooo that is what he got!


They were good company which was really good since that day turned out to be one loooong all niter!! We will look forward to have them back some other time!

3 comments:

CoreyGirl said...

hooray for canadians with danish roots! =D

Flora Amalie said...

There seem to be a lot of those at the moment huh?

Anonymous said...

really like the skull one,also glad u gave me more to read luve your blog