Friday, October 23, 2009

Goatwhore and cupcakes.


Monsieur Joseph, maker of ladies undergarments, came back for his two new pieces, picturing the tools of his trade. He previously got the inside of his upper arms done by me and this time he went for the lower arms.
With him from Paris he brought cakes that he found appropriate for a shop of the Heavy Metals as our own... fairy cakes. And what better way to enjoy a delicious fairy cake than with the soothing sound of satanic metal and a good cup of coffee? Thank you Monsieur J for the treat!


Left, Thursday.

Right, Friday.

3 comments:

Betty said...

these are probably my favorite tattoos you made ever. I love them even more than my own haha
A long time ago I went to school to become a tailor. What a great idea for a tattoo. Makes me miss using these tools everyday...

Joseph said...

Heeey Allan

Got back OK
Thanks again for all the awesomeness and deffo the Best Latte in town ^^

Electronic High Five, I'll be back for more ASAP

J

Joseph said...

Heeey Allan

Got back OK
Thanks again for all the awesomeness and deffo the Best Latte in town ^^

Electronic High Five, I'll be back for more ASAP

J