Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Immortalizer


In the end of last month we went on a little trip to Hamburg, Germany. It was the day before my birthday but that was not the purpose of this trip, no no! Something way more important was going on!

Our friends Sascha and Anki was getting married and I had been chosen to take the most important role as best man.


We took the train there and had a short break on the ferry where legs could be stretched and "delicious" cafeteria food could be eaten. I don't know what is wrong with me but I just can't resist that kind of food even though I know it's bad.


We had decided to bring Lucifer on this little adventure and he behaved so well on the whole trip even though he had to sit in his little dog bag the whole way.

Sascha and Anki came and picked us up at the station and after dropping bags of at their new mansion we went out for some Italian food.




The next day was my birthday and what better way to celebrate than to go shirt and tie shopping? You see, I had the suit, I had the shoes and I had the socks but no shirts or ties that I felt like wearing with this fancy new suit so we had to do a little last minute shopping.
Later that night we saw Valiant Thorr which made me really happy because I had been bumbed out that were gonna miss their show in Copenhagen but Sascha and co. had decided that we all should go see them play on my birthday! They were great and I had a great birthday.

The next day was the wedding but I think that will have it's on little post in a bit.

The day after the wedding Sascha and Anki went on a little honeymoon but they were kind enough to let us stay at their apartment.



Later in the afternoon we met up with our friend and fellow tattooer Chriss Dettmer and his girlfriend, Silvie to hang a bit and to plan out our unholyness for this years London Convention...I can't say more about that just yet...later!!
It was a nice day with window shopping, coffee and food and relaxing in sunny Hamburg!

One of the best things about this trip was that I could hang out with friends and my wife and dog and not stress about anything for 5 days! Ahhhh...




No comments: