Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm big in Japan


...not really in the Tom Waits kinda way but I did get recognized the other day in Tower Records on Shibuya. Pretty cool!! He called the shop the next day and ended up getting tattooed the same day. Long but good day.
Here is my Ink Rat work so far...all 3 from different Japanese hardcore bands...funny!


One of my regulars...From Shiver


My new customer...forgot his bands name.


Sealion on a nother regular from My Love


Our internet here at the appartment keep coming and going and sometimes it is super fast and other times not strong enough to upload anything from so I don't know when the next post will be and that is also the reason for all these posts at the same time...but see you hopefully soon.

3 comments:

Matt Lodder said...

Love the Sea-Lion.

Wow.

Anonymous said...

Blæret at blive genkendt i store Japan, som lille dansker!

Anonymous said...

awesome gillotine sp?