Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why not...

...put spaghetti in your sandwich? I am wondering if they just put it in there as a filler?

I had this on the train to Yokohama and my 7 hour long session with Shige who is doing my back (and thighs) piece. Thanks to the advice of of Canadian friend, Corey, Nyquil made me last the whole session of getting both backsides of my thighs AND my butt shaded.
Here is a little treat to all my customers who have been tortured by me: I almost passed out...TWICE but after it was all done. We had taken pictures and talked and I was ok but when he were about to wrap me up I got REALLY lightheaded...had to take me a little break before finishing getting wrapped up. There is a first for everything.
Let's see what happens next wednesday when I have one more session...

5 comments:

Matt Lodder said...

Haha! Now you know how it feels!

CoreyGirl said...

You are welcome!

Nyquil is the way to go! Made my back piece so much more bearable...

Anonymous said...

Puha lyder ikke rart!

Anonymous said...

painful area huh

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of you holding your wrapped up tattooed thigh ? dude you need some food, you look thin

^^