Saturday, November 22, 2008

South Of Heaven

...in Valby Hallen to be exact, I went to see Slayer last night. I had (still have) a cold but I had to go anyway since Mastodon was playing too and I had never seen them live!
Some one might have asked me and Amalie if it snowed in Denmark around this time of year and we might have answered noooooo, maybe a bit in January or Febuary but not november...well we have to take that back. I don't know if it was because Slayer was in town so the temperature went down but it had snowed all day and when we left Valby Hallen the ground was white and the road slippery. Nothing crazy but still sucks when you can't get a cab and you have a cold. Anyway. Here is a few Iphone shots of evilness!!!







1 comment:

CoreyGirl said...

angel of deeeeaaaaaaaath!!!!!!