Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brighton



After the London Convention we went to Brighton to work at Magnum Opus. We stayed at a nice little brand spanking new guesthouse runned by a great guy called Alfredo.
I didn't get to see that much of Brighton because of my working problem...I do it too much. "My name is Allan and I'm a workaholic"

The plan was to take a bunch of pictures while I was there, specially of the Pier but when we finally got there I was almost drained/too stressed to take any good pictures. I snapped away but not a lot turned out good so here is my tourist shots from Brighton.






Woooow...2 colours and you can be THAT cool!!!


Cover Up


Also a cover up
Science stuff or an alien bong?



Our good friends Matt and Steph came to Brighton to hang out with us
Good peeps!




Vegie Bangers and mash.


Flight of the Albatros


From our Hotel window


Somehow it's like the tattoo looks better with Dan in the picture...strange





We had a nice friday morning before Hunter had to go back to the States and me back to work.





Fish and chips shouldn't be eaten as breakfast...just saying.

2 comments:

Matt Lodder said...

Way to photograph me looking like a 'tard, dude. :)

Oh - and doesn't Hunter look happy on that there giant, multi-coloured cock?

Flora Amalie said...

He really does look happy.
Like more than usual.
Hmm.