Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twilight

I always love geeky tattoos. This one is a tribute to the Twilight books. I havn't read them myself or seen the movie but she had laid out all the info for me so it worked out.
I should also mention that with her lasting 7 and a half hours she gained the prestigious title of trooper! Good job (also to Sara who lasted 6 and a half the day before. The tattoo was just too red to take a picture of...Still good job!!)


And thanks for alllllll the chocolate and the cake!! I am still saving the chocolate for the perfect movie night.

3 comments:

Willows said...

great stuff man.
I think many should learn from your work.

Maria said...

i had my own twilight geek tattoos done on saturday by drew romero!(he said you are tattooing his feet soon,small world!).loving this,awesome stuff x

sare said...

Hey Allan, its sarah, the twilight tattoo is amazing, so is mine the are healin nicely will send you a pic of mine when it is. Can't wait till we do sweeney todd :) enjoy the chocolate and see you in london :)