Saturday, July 21, 2012

Things to do and people to see

I still have a bunch of stuff I wanna put up in this here blog but as always time is not on my side. But I feel that I need to get you up to speed on these two things: First of is our crazy month of guest artists-a-ton. So if you are tired of my snootiness and fancy artsy ness then you should look into these fine people.



All info about contact is right there on the flyer or go to the Conspiracy Inc. blog HERE.

Second thing...
On saturday the 18th of August at 11:00 pm (kl 23:00) we will have a Black Metal Art show at the shop. All the paintings from the faces of black metal show will be there along with my photos form Norway PLUS some new paintings and other artifacts.
There will be a new Black Metal shirt for sale and perhaps other special merchandise made for this night so there is plenty of reasons to stay up late and drop by for a late night of Black metal at the Conspiracy Inc. 
So come by and have a beer or a glass of reeeed wine with us on the 18th of August.

No comments: