Sunday, September 21, 2014

London Town


One day late... But still here. 
The London tattoo convention is coming up and as always I will be doing walk-ups only... And as always from premade flash. To those of you who don't know what that mean here is how it will work. 
There will be no appointment. Just drop by my booth and who ever is ready when I am will be next. So drop by and see if there is anything you like and when there will be an opening coming up. 
To peek your interest here is a little snark peak of some of the designs that will be available.


There is still a bunch of the Pinups and evil stuff from previous flash. I top of that there will be a few originals for sale that also will be available as tattoos. I am trying  to make a limited run of prints of one very requested painting so drop by and see which one it is. 
Speaking of limited runs... 
My friend Marco was amazing enough to make a last minute run of shirts for me. They will hopefully reach my Friday morning before the convention. Since it is a last minute order there will only be a few numbers of shirt available. There will be a black shirt with grey print and white shirt with black print. 
Here is a little peak of the screen. 


There will obviously not be any blog post next Saturday since I will be busy tattooing at the convention and waving awkwardly to people and selling merch but I might try to sneak in another post if I find more to show before the convention. If you are in London then drop by and say hi! 

Hope to see you there. 

Later 

No comments: