Saturday, August 16, 2014

I Swear There Is An Owl Hiding In That Rose!


Here we are again. I don't feel that I have much to say this week. Well there is a lot on my mind but nothing I want to bother you guys with... If there still is someone here reading this ol' thing?

But the blog is still alive and hopeful there will be more stuff to tell and share soon enough. I do have a few adventures in the horizon so please do come back.

Just to throw in a bit of practical info:
I will be working at the London convention again this year. Really looking forward to it, as always. 
Like the last previous years, I will only be doing walk-ups from pre made designs and flash and line drawings. Who ever comes first or is ready, when I am, gets tattooed. No pre bookings, just drop by and see what is going on. I'll post more soon about this and maybe with a tease of what to choose from. 

So stay tuned. Come back again.





No comments: