Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sex and Satan


As promised I bring you a little taste of what I am working on. Now this isn't for kids.
If everything goes as planed these young ladies will be made into a set of prints and hopefully sooner than later. I realize that I might have set this goal a bit to high to follow through...BUT...I would love to have them ready for the upcoming London convention. Well the drawings are done and hopefully tonight at least one will be inked onto paper, ready to get coloured.

I will keep you posted on the progress of these horned ladies.
Now go listen to Slayer or something.






3 comments:

Eric said...

super sick!!

Wolf189 Photography said...

I am going to steal the title of your post...and lovely work.

Hella J said...

Det var dog de frækkeste damer jeg har set i dag!