Thursday, April 8, 2010

My life in Japan

Dear Blog readers.
If this will be the last you hear from me it is because I am on my way for my second appointment in a row with Shige. My back hurt from what we did yesterday and now I am about to go back and do some more right on the same spot!! Urg!!!
Well other than that it is sooooo awesome and much needed to be back in Japan and Tokyo again.
Well, then you might think; where is the photos then?
Well... I might have been here for some days now but I have been tattooing for 3 of them and getting tattooed (soon) 2 of them. Next 2 days will also be tattooing days but after that there should be time for some vacation and some blogging for sure. Good tattoos, good stories and hopefully the first wave of photos from Japan. Until then just check in on the wifes blog for updates and good stuff.

Hopefully I will be back soon!

4 comments:

Hella J said...

Uf! Grove løjer med to dage i træk!

Martin P said...

argh, ja det er sgu grove løjer. Held og lykke!!

Willows said...

uuuh.
I can't wait to see what you have to show to us...
good luck with the pain Allan.

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Good luck broseph !!! May the mighty jungle gods be on your side today !!!